The King Kiwi Salad
Prep: 10 min
1 head of romaine lettuce
1/2 green bell pepper
(bell pepper + cucumber are part of the “dirty dozen” – buy only organic)
2 small kiwi (or 1 large)
1 tbs pumpkin seeds
1 tbs sunflower seeds
1 tbs olive oil (walnut oil is also yummy)
**gluten free, dairy free, soy free, sugar free, grain free
1. Chop the romaine (1 head), (1/2) bell pepper, and (1/2) cucumber into bite-sized pieces and place them into a large bowl.
2. Peel and dice the (2 small or 1 large) kiwi and then add to bowl.
3. Sprinkle on the pumpkin (1 tbs) and sunflower (1 tbs) seeds.
4. Squeeze the juice from the (1/4) lemon and drizzle the olive oil (1 tbs) onto the salad.
5. Toss the salad and enjoy!
Click to download the designed PDF version of this recipe